OUR MISSION AND PURPOSE
We inspire courage to create worlds in which one wants to be in.
Naszym celem jest towarzyszenie firmom w tworzeniu i wdrażaniu innowacji. Robimy to poprzez edukację oraz facylitację projektowania produktów, usług i procesów.
Każdego klienta traktujemy przede wszystkim jako indywidualnego człowieka, a nie tylko reprezentanta firmy. To dlatego tak dobrze wychodzi nam nawiązywanie autentycznych i głębokich relacji na lata.
W pracę wkładamy dobrą energię, autentyczną pasję i poczucie humoru, bo wiemy, że efektywność można połączyć z poczuciem spełnienia 🙂
Founder and CEO of Brainwave
Consultant, trainer, speaker
A humanist and former artist who despised business as a student, and then discovered that it was his passion and calling. Today he knows that he can run a business in harmony with himself.
He was a Business English teacher for twelve years, he ran an artistic agency for seven years, so working for large international organisations is his second nature.
His mission is to change the organisational culture to one that supports customer-centricity, creativity and innovative employees.
One of his passions is playing drums. As a musician he has performed at the Opole festival and in the Mam Talent semi-final! He loves to play tennis and run.
Graduated with a Masters in Philosophy from the University of Warsaw.
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US
Centrum Nauki Kopernik
Art People Manager
Specjalista ds. Jakości i Business Excellence
Kierownik Biura Partnerstwa i Funduszy Unijnych
UM w Piotrkowie Trybunalskim
Kierownik Działu Laboratoria
Centrum Nauki Kopernik
Specjalista ds. badań jakości
Bank Zachodni WBK
Koordynatorka Instytutu Studiów Zaawansowanych
Stowarzyszenie im. St. Brzozowskiego
HR Business Partner
OUR VALUES ARE A COMPASS AND DRIVER
They let us make the right decisions. Thanks to them we are able to find ourselves in new or unforeseen situations and find the right direction. They also give us energy to take action and grow.
Creating worlds where you want to be in
As humans, we have the power to create worlds. Those worlds can be companies, institutions or cities. They can be what we want. The ones you don't have to run from. But they can also be a nightmare if we don't know for whom and what for we create them. Therefore, discovering the needs of the people and conscious design is a priority for us.
Impacting the world
We are involved in projects that have a positive impact on people - both as clients and employees. We work for organisations whose decisions and activities have a wide range of influence, which is why it is so important for us to thoroughly understand the needs of all stakeholders.
We like to help clients face challenges. This drives us to take action and give 120 percent. Where others see the problem, we see a chance for development. Product, service, the entire organisation, as well as ourselves.
Sustainable work and development
Working in business creates the risk of constantly sacrificing the present for the future. This often causes tremendous distraction and the loss of common sense. That is why we care about the effects of our projects and training courses, and that participation in them is a good experience for our clients, partners and employees.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- We were the first in Poland to use Design Thinking to create an innovative way of recruiting employees. (Take a look)
- As one of the few companies in Poland training in the Design Thinking method, we have experience in running design projects, which we share with participants.
- We are an interdisciplinary, unique and well-coordinated team, which translates into the flexibility and efficiency of our work.
- We have a rich network of contacts with specialists from various fields with whom we work with on projects.
- Like no other, we build open and authentic relationships and a relaxed atmosphere of work in which everyone can be themselves.
- We are not only experts but also true enthusiasts of Design Thinking. We use this method to create value for our clients and in everyday work on the development of our business, as well as in private life.
- We love our work and our clients. We like Mondays and coming back from vacation.
- The beginning of any project with a client is to find common values. Thanks to this, work is more effective andcommitment comes naturally.
THE BRAINWAVE STORY
Thank you to everyone who enabled us to be here!
WSPÓŁPRACUJEMY M.IN. Z:
- Piotr Kamiński – researcher
- Miron Grzegorkiewicz – UX specialist
- Anna Gabryjelska-Basiuk – psycholog biznesu, coach oraz ARC Rynek i Opinia