TRAINING COURSES CUSTOMISED
FOR YOUR NEEDS
We stand out because our work with clients is a reflection of the first stage of Design Thinking - empathy.
We tailor all dedicated courses to enable the most effective development of the organisation, based on its current needs.
That is why we always meet with the decision-maker and selected participants in order to learn about their varying perspectives, what challenges the employees face, their goals and ills. This means that during the training you get a program ideally suited to what you need to achieve.
Together with your team you will learn how to:
Work with Design Thinking tools
WHAT DO MANAGERS GET OUT OF OUR COURSES?
- Your team implements strategic goals faster, more efficiently and with greater commitment.
- After just a few days, your team has more courage and initiative to take on challenges.
- Your employees come to you with ready-made solutionsinstead of problems. This allows you to focus on which solution to implement instead of trying to come up with ideas.
- You are taking the first step to building an transforming organisational culture that supports innovation.
WHAT DO PARTICIPANTS GET OUT OF OUR COURSES?
- They are ready to run a Design Thinking workshop the very next day.
- Facilitation skills learnt significantly improve the productivity of meetings they run.
- They get a huge dose of inspiration and creativity.
- They build a solid team thanks to exercises that stimulate cooperation.
- They speak a common language and have a cohesive approach and competences, which makes it easier for them to communicate every day.
- They gain unique skills and competences in the organization.
WE HAVE RUN DEDICATED TRAINING SESSIONS FOR:
Chcesz skorzystać z promocji? Chcesz nadać płynności pracy Twojego zespołu? Chętnie przyjrzymy się Twoim celom i efektom, które chcecie osiągnąć.
We are happy to look at your goals and results that you want to achieve. GIve us a call or shoot us an e-mail to arrange a needs and receive a tailor-made offer. We’d love to hear from you!