How does the process that makes your business more innovative look like?
Depending on the complexity of the challenge, it may take several days or several months.
The process always consists of the same five stages:
Understanding the users’ needs
Defining the problem
Generating and selecting ideas
We tackle big challenges with projects, such as:
• Designing a new service (service design)
• Optimising an internal process (e.g. recruitment)
• Transforming organisational culture
We take on smaller and equally important challenges, such as:
• creating an action strategy
• developing ideas, e.g. for marketing campaigns
• devise ways to communicate effectively in a team