- During the workshop, you step into your clients’ shoes, thanks to which you are able to understand even the most hidden needs and create solutions that meet them. understand even the most hidden needs and create solutions that meet them.
- With tools that stimulate creativity, you generate up to several hundred ideas for your business challenge.
- You create several prototypes of solutions, which serves as the first step to implementation.
- The workshop produces results up to 30 times faster than traditional meetings, so you can be sure that it is time spent productively.
- We create a unique vibe which increases the team's commitment and motivation.
- Working together further integrates the team or people who haven’t had the opportunity to cooperate on a daily basis.
- An outside facilitator guarantees that you take action and do not waste time on unproductive discussions.
- In a safe space, you face the challenge and deepen your perspective.
WHAT DOES A DESIGN THINKING WORKSHOP LOOK LIKE?
During the Design Thinking workshop, you go through the design process quickly under the watchful eye of the facilitator.
Effective tools will allow you to create initial solutions within one to several days.
You work in interdisciplinary teams made up of 3-5 people. The maximum recommended number of participants is 16 people.